The House of Spike and Opal

Friday, January 23, 2009

A question then an offer....

Can chardonnay taste like mushrooms? The bottle said apple, pear and oak. Is oak a secret code word for fungus? I thought I would be all sassy and cool last night and have a little glass of wine while I was getting ready for bed. But ew. It tasted like mushrooms. BLECH. The rest of it went down the drain.

Anyhoo.... I'd like to sell a few scrapbook things. First is my super cute, super awesome rolling tote. I LOVE this tote. But I'm just a tiny little person trying to drag this thing up and down the stairs and it's just too heavy for me. I end up using shoulder totes and this just sits around not getting used. Let me know if you are interested. Here's a link....

The Butterfly Tote

The other thing is my XPCS. I love this too, but I have a Cricut now and there just isn't enough room for me to keep everything. I have the machine, the tote bag, 11 of the font/shape books and some xtra mats and possible an extra blade. Here is a link to that too...

Xyron Personal Cutting System

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home